Friday, July 20, 2007

Do you really need to ask why they call me a NERD?

Because I can win free drinks by outscoring YOU on an online trivia game!

That is why!

Yes, I outscored the owner of the restaurant that I ate lunch today, Hops & Barley and played a little Buzz Time... Then I see the magic words... win a free drink if you can outscore Presto! Presto's high score? 12,610.

15 Questions? 1000 points apiece... Yeah. I can do that. And I did.

Luckily many of the questions were food or history related. I breezed through the question about marscapone. I laughed out loud when I encountered the question about Karl Linne...

In the end?

13,002.

Enough for the cocktail of my choice! Naturally I picked one that has been the topic of the week at my house... Once I found that the kids all give each other virtual cocktails on Facebook, and my daughter has received several Sex on the Beaches.. I knew that was the cocktail for me.

Sorry for the bad picture of it. My glee made me giddy. Nothing tastes as good as free liquor!

Sex on the Beach

  • 2 parts (4.0 cl) Vodka
  • 1 parts (2.0 cl) Peach Schnapps
  • 2 parts (4.0 cl) Orange juice
  • 2 parts (4.0 cl) Cranberry juice
Mix and pour into a highball glass filled with ice. Garnish with an orange slice.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Orem Countertops said...

Thhanks great post

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home