Monday, September 10, 2007

Cupcakes!



S'more Cupcakes that is!

Inspired by everyone's favorite girl scout camping treat, the first recorded version of the recipe for s'mores appears in the 1927 edition of the Girl Scout Handbook. I created these little nuggets using regular cake mix and mini marshmallows that were dropped into the bottom of the liner cups. After baking the cupcakes per the box directions and letting them cool I dipped each cake in a rich chocolate ganache and then sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs.

Yummy!

Oh, I think that my guests this weekend thought so too... I only have six left of the 48 that I baked!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MMH said...

I continue to love your food photos. You make those cupcakes look soooooo good.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home