I want pie!
- I Don’t Want Earl’s Baby Pie (then renamed Bad Baby Pie)
Quiche of egg and brie cheese with a smoked ham center
- Kick In The Pants Pie
Cinnamon spice custard
- I Hate My Husband Pie
“You take bittersweet chocolate and don’t sweeten it. You make it into a pudding and drown it in caramel…”
- Baby Screaming It’s Head Off In The Middle Of The Night And Ruining My Life Pie
style cheesecake, brandy brushed, pecans and nutmeg… New York
- Earl Murders Me Because I’m Having An Affair Pie
“You smash blackberries and raspberries into a chocolate crust.”
- I Can’t Have No Affair Because It’s Wrong And I Don’t Want Earl To Kill Me Pie
“Vanilla custard with banana. Hold the banana…”
- Pregnant Miserable Self Pitying Loser Pie
“Lumpy oatmeal with fruitcake mashed in. Flambé of course…”
- Marshmallow Mermaid Pie (created during Jenna's mermaid phase)
- Falling in Love Pie (there is some sort of chocolate in it that is all I can tell)
- Naughty Pumpkin Pie
Sadly, there is no way to know how these pies were envisioned since the writer/director of the film, Adrienne Shelley was murdered in her apartment in NYC in November 2006. I guess I will just have to use my imagination.
I will be starting with Bad Baby Pie... and will report on its outcome in due course.